One year Master course
Starting date: October 2013
Academic training + internship;
- Cmf (Colour Material Finishing)Francesca Valan
- Materials For Interior DesignAlessandro Villa
- Computer Design I, I ILuca Deriu
- Portfolio Design WorkshopClaudio Tesei
- Colour SketchingClaudio Fassini
- Modelling Laboratory I, I IFabio Dell'Orto
- History Of Interior DesignMatteo Pirola
- Lighting DesignLorenzo Simoni
- Interior Design LaboratoriesPaolo Cesaretti, Diego Grandi, Enrico Pinna, Alessandro Villa, Guendalina di Lorenzo
- Warm-Up WorkshopEnrico Pinna, Guendalina di Lorenzo
Interior Design Laboratories
These project-oriented courses taking place during each semester will face complex themes closely related to emerging issues in interior design. The workshops are intended to stimulate creative thinking while rounding off sounder professional skills. Activities during each workshop will cover all the phases in the design process, from the concept idea to the final presentation. Students may be organized in pairs or small groups of 3 people to promote mutual learning and facilitate the management of the overall woarkload. After the launch of the activities all the groups will meet twice a week with the tutors and the class to discuss, revise, constantly develop their work and plan further advancements.
Particular attention will be given to the effective communication of the project.
Taking advantage of the tutors’ guidance and class critique activities together with the information and insights offered by partner companies, students will fully develop and present their own proposals in order to provide innovative design solutions consistent with the guidelines in the brief.
The brief will be announced by the tutors at the beginning of each course or after the preparatory classes.
Space espresses a function and a meaning. Contemporary interiors as a cultural system require a broader set of professional skills. The course promotes creative thinking along with sound design abilities and an architectural orientation.