One year Master course
Starting date: October 2013
Academic training + internship;
- Cmf (Colour Material Finishing)Francesca Valan
- Materials For Interior DesignAlessandro Villa
- Computer Design I, I ILuca Deriu
- Portfolio Design WorkshopClaudio Tesei
- Colour SketchingClaudio Fassini
- Modelling Laboratory I, I IFabio Dell'Orto
- History Of Interior DesignMatteo Pirola
- Lighting DesignLorenzo Simoni
- Interior Design LaboratoriesPaolo Cesaretti, Diego Grandi, Enrico Pinna, Alessandro Villa, Guendalina di Lorenzo
- Warm-Up WorkshopEnrico Pinna, Guendalina di Lorenzo
Modelling Laboratory I, I I
The purpose of the modelling workshop is delivering the students with the practical abilities needed in order to create three-dimensional study-models or rough mock-up for presentations. During the design process, modelling skills are a basic tool to verify the first ideas or refine them checking the layout of the space, the arrangement of volumes and their proportions, the functional path and the connections between the various spaces. During the workshop, students will be presented a variety of production methodologies (conventional and innovative) and will acquire technical and operational skills to produce their mock-ups independently.
Note: access to the Workshop is permitted only to students who have passed a safety test, having studied the indications in the Rules and Regulations of the Modelling Workshop.
Space espresses a function and a meaning. Contemporary interiors as a cultural system require a broader set of professional skills. The course promotes creative thinking along with sound design abilities and an architectural orientation.