One year Master course
Starting date: October 2013
Academic training + internship;
- Cmf (Colour Material Finishing)Francesca Valan
- Materials For Interior DesignAlessandro Villa
- Computer Design I, I ILuca Deriu
- Portfolio Design WorkshopClaudio Tesei
- Colour SketchingClaudio Fassini
- Modelling Laboratory I, I IFabio Dell'Orto
- History Of Interior DesignMatteo Pirola
- Lighting DesignLorenzo Simoni
- Interior Design LaboratoriesPaolo Cesaretti, Diego Grandi, Enrico Pinna, Alessandro Villa, Guendalina di Lorenzo
- Warm-Up WorkshopEnrico Pinna, Guendalina di Lorenzo
Cmf (Colour Material Finishing)
The CMF acronym (Colors, Materials, Finishes) covers all the aspects of color and new materials, the study of trends and the definition of new color systems for a wide range of industrial products and architectural projects. In recent years CMF Design experienced a strong development in several sectors. In interior design field this marked a new approach characterized by products relying on a strong emotional identity. The course begins with theoretical classes analysing the three main fields in which CMF design has developed - Design, Redesign, Language – followed by a Design Lab focussing on the management of chromatic languages and their application.
Space espresses a function and a meaning. Contemporary interiors as a cultural system require a broader set of professional skills. The course promotes creative thinking along with sound design abilities and an architectural orientation.