One year Master course
Starting date: October 2013
Academic training + internship;
- Cmf (Colour Material Finishing)Francesca Valan
- Materials For Interior DesignAlessandro Villa
- Computer Design I, I ILuca Deriu
- Portfolio Design WorkshopClaudio Tesei
- Colour SketchingClaudio Fassini
- Modelling Laboratory I, I IFabio Dell'Orto
- History Of Interior DesignMatteo Pirola
- Lighting DesignLorenzo Simoni
- Interior Design LaboratoriesPaolo Cesaretti, Diego Grandi, Enrico Pinna, Alessandro Villa, Guendalina di Lorenzo
- Warm-Up WorkshopEnrico Pinna, Guendalina di Lorenzo
Computer Design I, I I
3D Studio Max is the next phase in the creation technique by the means of using AutoCAD. With MAX all aspects of creation including solid model making is addressed, in particular students learn to virtually create the objects previously invented, giving form and optical substance, creating a visual impact that is highly photographic. Successively, the multimedia aspect of the programme is studied in depth, applying new web technology, analysing the export into three-dimension to meet various needs, such as films for video editing and virtual panoramas at 360 degrees.
- The interface
- The basic tools
- The 2D (the splines, edit splines)
- From 2D to 3D (extrusion, revolution, loft)
- The originals
- Lights, filming and the first rendering
- Options for rendering
- Virtual animation
- Internal web elements (Quick Time VR)
- External web elements
Particular emphasis is given to the use of the tool for interiors, in understanding the various nuances applied to the interior design world and to the lighting of interior environments. Methods for lighting globally are introduced and studied in depth utilizing Vray.
Adobe Photoshop will be part of the program as support to the realization of effective presentations.
Space espresses a function and a meaning. Contemporary interiors as a cultural system require a broader set of professional skills. The course promotes creative thinking along with sound design abilities and an architectural orientation.