One year Master course
Starting date: October 2013
Academic training + internship;
- Computer Design I, I IErasmo Ciufo
- Visual Design: History And Critical ViewsSilvia Sfligiotti
- Identity Design LaboratoryCristiano Bottino
- Typography LaboratoryMarta Bernstein
- Personal Identity WorkshopErasmo Ciufo
- Advertising WorkshopPaolo Iabichino
- Web Design Tools I, I IMonica Mantegazza, Paola Muller
- Editorial Design LaboratoryPaolo Tassinari
- Information Design LaboratoryLuciano Perondi
- Colour ManagementOnnik Pambakian
- Warm-Up WorkshopSilvia Sfligiotti
- Graphic TecnologiesAngelo Mazzacani
- Visual Communication: Design InterventionSilvia Sfligiotti
Web Design Tools I, I I
The course will give a basic knowledge of XHTML language; afterwards the programme tackles the applications such as Dreamweaver and Fireworks in order to enable students to produce simple websites and multimedia with great communicative impact.
- XHTML Language: browsers and main platforms; structure, plan and usability of web applications; structure of a XHTML document; TAGs and their functions; adding images and background colours; texts: formatting, alignment, colour and colour changes; hyperlinks.
To boost the technical abilities with the programme, students will be asked to produce their personal website in association with the Visual Communication Studio.
Graphic design has established itself as a vast professional field integrating different strands which are reflected in the variety of specialized career paths in the market. The Master course caters for the complexity of this scenario and allows profound experiences in the various areas of graphic design in order to promote a higher level of professional awareness and operational proficiency.